Business Development & Operations Executive Spanish Market
- Start date - Immediately
- Salary 15.000£ to 19.000£
- 42.5 hours per week
- Based in our head office in Edinburgh
- Holidays 28 days per annum including public holidays
- Reporting to FIT Manager
- Bonus based on performance
- Industry and company perks
Cashel Travel is one of the leading tour operators in the UK and Ireland.
As part of our continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive for our FIT department.
This exciting and important role will involve the following duties.
- Take enquiries from prospective clients and provide accurate quotations
- Book hotels and services on receipt of confirmation from client.
- Maintain records of FITs in accordance with Company standards. Maintaining database.
- Send accurate client documents prior to travel.
- Issue sales invoices. Check supplier invoices
- Deal with any queries from suppliers and clients promptly and with courtesy
- Attend training courses, fam. trips, trade fairs as required
- Devising new and interesting itineraries
- Developing new products to offer to clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the marketplace.
- Ensure that operators receive a service that meets their expectations and that quotations for services are presented accurately and on time.
- Knowledge of the UK and Ireland
- Experience in tourism an advantage
- Fluent in Spanish
- Outgoing personality problem solving attitude
- Excellent written English and good telephone manners
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team player
Apply in writing with your CV and send it via e-mail to email@example.com